As the year draws to a close, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on everything that happened at Pagefreezer over the last 12 months. Overall, it’s been a great year for Pagefreezer. We onboarded many new customers, attended a record number of conferences, released a slew of new product updates, and welcomed some great new team members to the company.
Here’s a quick rundown of what our customers and partners helped us achieve this year:
- Ranked on the Growth 500 List (for a 3rd consecutive year) and made it on to the inaugural Canada’s Top Growing Companies list.
- Achieved ISO 27001:2013 certification and earned the SOC 2 Type 1 report as an attestation that our services comply with high security standards.
- Added a data center in Toronto for data redundancy.
- Expanded our list of solutions with Mobile Text Message Archiving.
- Grew the Pagefreezer team by 21 people.
- Released some major product updates like Extended Text Pattern Monitoring, more robust eDiscovery Exports, and new User Roles.
- Underwent a rebrand. We loved our old ice cube logo, but as the company evolved to monitor and archive an increasing number of data sources, we needed something that spoke to this new reality.
- Following on from our rebrand, we recreated our website. The aim was not only to incorporate our new logo and company colors, but also to improve the user experience—to make it as easy and intuitive as possible for visitors to navigate the site.
As of today, we’re archiving 207,700+ social media accounts in real-time and 10,000+ websites every day. And there is much, much more to come in 2020!
From all of us here at Pagefreezer, I’d like to say “Happy Holidays” to our customers and partners! Hopefully, you enjoy some well-deserved time with family and friends before tackling the new year. I’m sure 2020 will be a busy but productive year.